Home

KSE in game

Ser'eck

Would it be possible to create a console some where on the Ebon Hawk that could do everything the KSE can do? In other words having a console in game that you could get any item you want or change your stats, including party members, at any time.

I guess in order for this to work the console would have to work off of you last save game and then once you are done using the console the game would automatically save to apply the changes. So saving the game before using would be recommended.

I thought that if this was possible it would save the hassle of quitting the game every time you wanted to change some thing with KSE. With an in game version players could keep playing.

Hello,

Seeing as KSE allows you to edit nearly everything that is possible while your character processes it is a lot of work to create a script for every item there is and every global variable so every user can adjust those things as he wishes... I think if someone got the time to do that, you'd be lucky. That's gonna be a while of scripting and testing. And: you don't need to close KoTOR to edit savegames. you can save your game, go to your desktop, start KSE, edit the save, go into KoTOR and load it. And I think that's the best solution.

Fastmaniac

Archived