Home

Looking a nice mod to play

Hansol357

hi, after spend hours of work to run KOTOR 1 (one) under win7 it finally runs.

I played as lightforced melee, now i want to play as dark caster.

However there are a few things i dont like...

Equipment: there are to less things to equip. for examples robes, there are only 3 robes for jedi. when you become jedi you get one and have to change it only 2 times. there are robes for dark jedis too but there have only an other look, stats are the same. Best case: i could choose one of 2 or 3 equal clothes. I become jedi and can choose between an robe with +2defense and +1 strenght (for melees) or one with +2defense and +1wisdom (for caster)

weapons: there is one lightsabre (as sith mage I want to play with one normal sword), just put the right color and change the crystal if you find something better. That´s boring, i want more more lightswords. for exaple the normal lightsword has 2-12 damage. You start with one 2-10, one the next planat there is one 2-11, one the next planat 2-12 ...

more jedi crystals: the problem ist that there are no many crystals for an jedi mage. I dont want the sword to do damage, i only want it as defense and as bonus for my sith magic, there should be more crystals with +wisdom, +defense, +forceregeneration...

the same would be cool for the colour crystals. I have no problems if the first crystals only change colour but later in the game there should be some that changes something like +wisdom or +def or anything. the bonus dont have to be big, but there should be a bonus.

I wish to IMPROVE my equipment very often.

some new skills or force attacks would also be nice:

Yes I know I wish for many things and I also know that there is not the perfect mod for me (until I learn modding myself) but I am interested in all mods improve things I listed.

• 3 months later...

Archived