Home

???

iamyourdad

ok i was trying to change what the droid says on dantooine-i can not render assistance citizen move along to something better i got the droid tlk file out with erf editor changed it saved it but the droid still says i can not render assistance citizen move along?

Well first: You need to use a dialogue editor to change the subtitles. The editor in Kotor Tool doesn't work I believe. You can find a working one here.

Secondly, if you're trying to do what i think you're doing(make the droid actually voice something else), then you really need to learn how audio recording's work. You cannot make anyone say something different.

Please try to think things through before you post a thread about it.

ok i was trying to change what the droid says on dantooine-i can not render assistance citizen move along to something better i got the droid tlk file out with erf editor changed it saved it but the droid still says i can not render assistance citizen move along?

i figured it out dude, you have to save as in somwhere like desktop then overwrite it.

i figured it out dude, you have to save as in somwhere like desktop then overwrite it.

You have no idea what you're talking about. That didn't even make sense. If you actually know how to do it then explain with detail.

Archived