Home

Extremely Specific Yet Minor Script Request

Praetyre

For a variety of reasons (running Windows 7, using Steam, a restoration pack for Kashyyyk which I've already made some private modifications to, my own lack of computer skills), I am unable to create or compile new scripts to the effect I would like. As such, I am making a small and hopefully easy to fulfill request for a very specific kind of script, one which (in case something is off and I need to adjust, say, the delay time) I would also like the nss file for.

The script would change the area music to a particular track (21) after a 3 second delay. For those interested, the actual files of track 21 have been swapped around so that the original Shadowlands music is track 49, and this track is a new one of my own choosing. I intend the script to run alongside the second line of the Rakatan computer on Kashyyyk, so that the music starts almost exactly when the computer says the words "Preliminary match found". Merely setting the dialogue file's ambient track to my music doesn't remove the Shadowlands ambient music from the equation, nor does it achieve the effect I seek.

If this is in the wrong section, I apologise, but googling and searching hasn't revealed anything conclusive and I figured a request, even a one that's more like a fixer-upper job than a mod, would be best for this sort of thing. For brevity and clarity, the script should be named "wham".

Archived