Home

Mod Request: Exile Head without Ponytail?

MsFicwriter

That's actually a modelling challenge actually. You can use gmax to rearrange what is already there but you can't add vertices. Not sure if it'd work taking them away though.

I had a crazy idea awhile back too for one of my favorite character's hairdoos. Unfortunately I'm not good at it and I am wary of someone else claiming the idea first if I share it.

Sorry, else I would try it were I more capable.

No, it's the one with the ponytail dangling from a red band. :) However, if that one's too hard to modify, I'll take the one you've made with the head you pictured.

I found the one you meant; And, it wasn't too hard to modify. :) I'll upload it later after my English class this morning.

EDIT: It's now uploaded on DeadlyStream. Here is the link.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
iF7Fg4ss9aDtr.png

By echo of the force, if you mean related to the story, it doesn't sound like you have played very far so ...just play if you don't already know. ;)

Basically the Exile survived something terrible through the force that would have killed any other due to her reflexive ability/gift to sever her own connection to the force at will. That's as far as I will go into it because any more would spoil your experience.

Perspective: You will also note elsewhere that a Jedi does not continue to live in fear, so remember that when you confront the jedi masters.

@FC: Beautiful. Don't mind if I swipe me a download.

Glad that it's exactly like you wanted. :)

By echo of the force, if you mean related to the story, it doesn't sound like you have played very far so ...just play if you don't already know. ;)

Basically the Exile survived something terrible through the force that would have killed any other due to her reflexive ability/gift to sever her own connection to the force at will. That's as far as I will go into it because any more would spoil your experience.

Perspective: You will also note elsewhere that a Jedi does not continue to live in fear, so remember that when you confront the jedi masters.

@FC: Beautiful. Don't mind if I swipe me a download.

Yes; However, in the case of the current game section on my profile, "Echo of the Force" is a total conversion mod for KotOR II that I'm making.

Archived