Home

Mod can't see Report Items

Skinkie

Hey guys, I'm a Mod in the Sam and Max forums and on my screen under the You have 0 unread messages it says I have 2 Open Report Items, but when I try to click that link I recieve this message

Skinkie, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Anybody able to help me out?

Hey guys, I'm a Mod in the Sam and Max forums and on my screen under the You have 0 unread messages it says I have 2 Open Report Items, but when I try to click that link I recieve this message

Skinkie, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

(snip)

Anybody able to help me out?

It is because you have moderator privileges in those forums but weren't a member of the Moderator user group for some reason. The reported posts script checks for membership in the moderator/supermod groups when allowing access.

I've added you to the Moderator group as well so hopefully it should work now. :)

Archived