Home

[K1] Calo Nord Glitched Model

Christos K

I know this isn't a request, but this is happening because of mods (probably at least since I have never seen anything like it)

Basically Calo Nord has the wrong model and I tried installing a new skin but that failed to fix it. The model now appears to be a weird plain face Jedi with an orange looking robe thing. I was just curious what model files he uses and if someone can supply me with them so I can fix this.

It'll be better to post this in the Work bench since it is neither a mod request nor a mod you are working on ;).

But to your problem: Seems like you must have a mod installed that changes either the Calo Nord model or the general appearance. If you want to keep all the mods you installed you'll have to live with it. I can't guarantee that everything works as before after doing the following: Try checking your override for a file by the name of 'bp_calo_ambush.utc' or 'bp_calo_ambush_2.utc'. If one or both of them exist(s) delete it/them. That should reset Calo Nord to its regular character. If the problem still exists, you'll have to look for a file called 'appearance.2da' (in override). Delete it too.

The game should now use the default model of Calo Nord. If the model is still not Calo Nord I have no idea about that.

Well I think I found the problem. I looked in the Appearance.2da and there doesnt seem to be a line for Calo Nord. There should be a line with a # or row label and then a label saying Unique_Calo_Nord but there isn't. Unless I am wrong... So I will try and add Calo Nord by copying the line from the original .2da and pasting into my override one.

Archived