Home

Errors,Faults Bugs etc....

Blondbeard

So far I've only encountered one bug (knock on wood), which involves the dart players..

What happened is that in my first conversation with them, I asked everything I could with them, including having them throw the dart at all the available places, but it didn't include the balloon because I hadn't seen it yet. After I tried to talk to the guy with the balloon, I went back to the dart players, tried to talk to them, and then the game froze--I couldn't do anything except access the main menu to load, save, or exit the game.

The only way to get around this bug that I could find was to re-start from an earlier part of the game, when I hadn't talked out all of the options with the dart players, and go to the guy with the balloon first, and then to the dart players, and ask them to throw the dart at the balloon.

EMI's OpenGL doesn't work on my computer, which is rather strange, but I can live without it.

------------------

"Show me a man who's gentle and kind, and I'll show you a loser."

-Meet the Parents

Hmm, I actually had a message pop-up that says : "Congratulations. You have found a bug."

I can't remember the rest, but after clicking on OK, the game became slow (slower than an army of turtles stampeding through peanut butter). The error occurred during the Monkey Kombat parts towards the end, when I pressed F1. The problem seems to be solved when you save a game.

Weird... smile.gif

------------------

"Goodbye cruel adventure game!!" - Guybrush Threepwood

brief.....yeah encountered not once, but several times about "hanging" of the game...

Guybrush just refuses to move, I named 2 instances:

(1)When I approach Murray the 2nd time after I went on adventure-hunting, tried to spin him for more fun but ended up hanging the game...

(2)Tried to pick up everythiing from the box of the pirate academy school at Knotting Atoll...seems like whenever I picked up my last item and come out of the school it will hang the game...

Well, I just encounted my second bug...

On Monkey Island, I took Timmy to LeChuck's cathedral, and tried to get him to follw me across the little bridge to talk to the ghost priest, and then I got kicked out to Windows.

I guess I'm not supposed to take him there...

I got through the Knotting Atoll fine, taking all I could from the treasure chest, leaving only the tobacco (Guybrush says he doesn't want to start another bad habit).

------------------

"Show me a man who's gentle and kind, and I'll show you a loser."

-Meet the Parents

Archived