Home

A small request for canon junkies

Gatherum

So, according to Wookieepedia, the canonical colour of Meetra Surik's (the Jedi Exile, to anyone who hasn't been following) first lightsaber, which she used during the Mandalorian Wars and afterward surrendered by defiantly stabbing it into the center stone, was cyan. Unfortunately for us canon junkies who prefer canonic playthroughs, specifying cyan as the colour when asked by Atton on the Ebon Hawk is not presented as an option, even in TSLRCM v1.8.* Forgive me if a mod already exists that does this (it's been a while since I've followed things here), but would it be possible to insert such a dialogue choice, script the lightsaber into being cyan when Atris pulls it out on Telos, etc?

* I realise that, being cut content, TSLRCM itself (or at least, many parts of it), is non-canonical until a canonical source validates the restored content as such. I also realise that having it installed on my game sort of undercuts the whole point of this request, and I really have no logical defence for this. I'm kinda just hoping that most of you will realise that it's different. :p

Naturally, I'd prefer that it be compatible with TSLRCM, not that that isn't a given for most non-TC mods these days anyway.

Archived