Home

Looking for an old mod that let you transform into different creatures in SW: KOTOR

Dimon101

I remember it was in All in One mod or something at one time, but then it was removed from that particular mod for some reason...does anyone know where i can get it. I believe it was called morph jedi power or something to that effect. This is where it said you can search for mods..

Description of mod:

Allowed you to transform into different creatures, including a rankor and other creatures found around the SW: KOTOR worlds.

Also, i did search the "Where do i find mods" sticy topic but did not find the mod i was looking for, but did find the person who made AO1 mode named Darth333 or something. Im gonna try to PM this person if they are still on here..

I remember it was in All in One mod or something at one time, but then it was removed from that particular mod for some reason...does anyone know where i can get it. I believe it was called morph Jedi power or something to that effect. This is where it said you can search for mods..

Description of mod:

Allowed you to transform into different creatures, including a Rancor and other creatures found around the SW: KOTOR worlds.

The closest thing I noticed was this mod by Mono_Giganto. It only allowed you to change someone into a Tach, not other creatures. It was removed from the AIOFPM (All-in-one Force Powers mod) due to conflicts. The links in the thread I posted are dead and it's no longer up at Filefront but you could always try asking Mono_Giganto to re-host it somewhere. He was here less than a month ago.

No..i think it was made by the modder Darth333 and someone's name beginning with a K. I think it was at one time part of the All in one force pack. Sorry, that is all i remember of it.

I'm not sure what the first one is, but for the second request:

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Playable_Alien_Species_Beta;100593

Also, double posting is frowned upon here. Use the edit button in the future.

I installed it and this one too, made both by the same modder. Look like they would work pretty good together

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Species_Specific_Feats;84086

In the modders readme, he mentions another mod called holowan plugin that also puts PC aliens into the game. As the above link only adds feats for picking specific alien races, I recommend using the above links together for an alien PC experience..if anyone else has any suggestions please let me know..

Archived