Home

Dantooine Mercenary Camp Problem with Mandalorian Fight

Col_Zechs

Esok isn't there at the Mandalorian camp for Mandalore to fight. Instead Zuka shows up and a Mandalorian that says Prop Mandalorian. I have Dantooine Restoration Mod, Jingers Admiralty Mod, The Rebuilding Jedi Enclave Mod, and M4-78 Mod installed. No Restored Content Mod though. I also have the armors from Ultimate Appearance Mod Installed. I have these two Mandalorian mods installed, Mandalorian Special Forces Armor and Khoonda Militia Armor and Mandalorians Camo Assault Armors I-G. I installed the flamethrower from Movie Mandalorians mod seperately not knowing it would add appearance rows anyways for the Mandalorian characters in the game and I had to edit some to make them visible in game again. Can someone please help me with this? I don't know what could be causing the Mandalorian error at the Mercenary camp on Dantooine and why I can't fight to bring the clans together?

Wouldn't it make more sense for you to just get TSLRCM 8.1? I'm sure that the armor and weapon mods are compatible.

If you aren't in favour of getting that I think there's a clear interference between the Dantooine Restoration Mod and the Rebuilding Jedi Enclave Mod. I hear that the M4-78 mod is quite buggy atm but a proper restored version is on the way from the team who made TSLRCM.

Just my two cents.

Archived