Home

Game Won't Start

Vulture1587246301

After installation and everything I start up Monkey Island then the little window pops up and I click play Escape from Monkey Island then the monkey makes a usual monkey sound the screens goes blank and then goes back to my desktop, nothing happens and I end up sitting there for 7 minutes maiting for something to happen, I put in the CD everything. I keep trying and nothing happens. I installed it and everything. Whats going on?. I've played the demo and I REALLY want to play!

------------------

What do you mean these aren't my pants?

Why press the escape key? I haven't gotten to the opening cinematics. You see I get to the little Monkey Island Screen with the monkey Sound effects and I click play monkey 4 button then the screen goes black, (and I hope thats normal), then I'm back at my desktop with nothing accomplished. I even downloaded the patch and it still does this!

------------------

What do you mean these aren't my pants?

vulture, i have the EXACT same problem, i tried the game on other computers, and this is what happened:

*computer#1=what happened to you and me

*computer#2=the game ran ok but guybrush was flashing like tv static

*computer#3=the whole game was white, and you cant see a thing but hear the music,

Archived