Home

REQUESTING ASSISTANCE!

Darth Reptinus

I have been working on adding new characters to KoToR, textures are compiled and finished, but even after following the instructions from 3 different .2da editing tuts, 2 different tsl patcher tuts and 2 different walk-through tuts on how to add new characters to the game I still cannot for the love of God make this thing work! I am a graphic designer for a living, but coding and hex editing have never been my strong suit. I NEED HELP PLZ! I can either send the files, skype call for a walk through anything, 2 weeks of trying and still doesn't work :(...

I'd recommend A: formulating an actual, specific question, or at least explaining what you've done and what exactly isn't working; and B: posting questions related to *your* modding in the general Holowan Labs area, rather than the "Modding requests" subforum, which is used for people to ask *others* to create mods.

I have been working on adding new characters to KoToR, textures are compiled and finished, but even after following the instructions from 3 different .2da editing tuts, 2 different tsl patcher tuts and 2 different walk-through tuts on how to add new characters to the game I still cannot for the love of God make this thing work! I am a graphic designer for a living, but coding and hex editing have never been my strong suit. I NEED HELP PLZ! I can either send the files, skype call for a walk through anything, 2 weeks of trying and still doesn't work :(...

Maybe you could take this to RedRob41? He already did this kind of stuff, if memory serves...

Archived