Home

Event loop bug

Johnblack32

Hi, this is my first time to the forum :) Recently ive encountered a bug that doesnt seem to let me progress with the story. This bug is on Korriban, i have been admitted entrance within the Sith Academy but have encountered a bug with Uthar Wynn. He keeps repeating the same sentence over and over, hte first one when you meet him. "Greetings young Jedi........" Also he talks about how to gain prestige and stuff. I looked up a walkthrough to see where i went wrong and supposedly after the cutscene you were suppossed to be in your bed chambers along with your two other companions which didnt happen to me. And the most annoying part of all is that wherever i am in the Academy i become caught the exact same talk with Uthar Wynn. Please help me as i want to continue playing this gem of a game. :)

Thankyou, John :)

Gpu- 8400gs (Not the best but it runs this game on nearly max settings at a decent fps

Cpu- Pentium Dual Core 3.00ghz

Ram-2Gigabytes

Unfortunately it seems that your best bet is to load a previous save so you can talk to him over again and be in the bed chambers where you're suppose to be. I don't know if you have another save slot being used, but if not it's a good habit to get into. By the way, welcome to the forum! :)

Hi, I do not have a previous save but i have progressed slightly in the quest. I have progressed by going through every conversation option with Yuthura. I am now stuck in the next conversation with Uthar. I get up to the part where he says "What say you Yashowe?" But i cannot progress further because i talked to Yashowe before hand and accepted her quest and she is outside the Sith Academy near the pillars which are near the Tombs. I know this is the issue and if i could somehow get Yashowe to appear in the room with Uthar and the other npc's i could progress through the story. I know this is confusing and hard but i appreciate the help you are providing me with :)

Yours sincerely, John.

Archived