Home

Dantooine Enclave trenches

Ostrakon

I have noticed that in the Dantooine enclave there are trenches all around with nothing in them.

picture.php?albumid=846&pictureid=9563

The only other place you find trenches on Dantooine is in the Sandral Estate but they are filled with water.

picture.php?albumid=846&pictureid=9564

I'm wondering if the trenches in the enclave should be filled with water as well. Because when you revisit the enclave in TSL they are filled with water.

picture.php?albumid=846&pictureid=9565

Is it possible that Bioware forgot to do this? If so then could water still be added to the trenches somehow?

I've seen a lot of areas in the game that look like they really should be filled with water or something, but are empty. The islands in the Taris walkways, for another example. They're just wide, empty, featureless trenches, probably meant to be reflecting pools or fountains. Smacks of rushedness, it does.

I've seen a lot of areas in the game that look like they really should be filled with water or something, but are empty. The islands in the Taris walkways, for another example. They're just wide, empty, featureless trenches, probably meant to be reflecting pools or fountains. Smacks of rushedness, it does.

True, although ironically TSL included that detail yet rushed the game overall.

Archived