Home

Join the Rebel Alliance

Guest LSF_Wongtam

Guest LSF_Wongtam

Join us in our fight to get rid of tyranny and restore peace to the galaxy! The Last StarFighters League has been up for 5 years now. We not only play Galactics Battleground but all the Star Wars game out there. If you are looking for a well established and well run club/clan/league, look no further, the LSF Rebel Alliance is the place to be!

Gen.Wongtam

http://www.starfighters.com/lsf

lsfbanner.gif

StarViper, As Wongtam said we been around for 5 years and we seen more enemy fleet and jedi knight then you can imagine. More info on LSF:

We never lost a league war before in any games that LSF support which is all SW games :)

LSF is made out of fraction. Rebel Alliance,Imperial and also a pirate group called Ghost legion. We have internal battle to see who is the best :) Of course the Rebel always win :D

Also we have campaign for our league alone. They are alot of fun really b/c we have a big story line and it depend on who wins and lose in the games that influence the story line and you can also write your story line in there too if you want.

LSF is based on MIRC or IRC (same thing :p) Our server is: irc.holonet.org and port:6667. Room #lsf You can stop by and see what LSF is about if you wish :) Also maybe challenge one of our people to play against you in any SW games.

Anyway LSF RULEZ

Guest DS_StarViper

Hey Masta why dont u shut the **** up, oh and u know what xirion your so stupid and your insults so weak I completly forgot u existed as for jester your just a clown that doesn't know anything

oh and xirion your sig is to big

man viper shut up

ok repel alliance people i should have introduced myself long ago

i am JEDI MASTA

the leader of the dark star alliance

if you wannna allie either post on this thread or pm me were an new clan but have some members who are going to b really good:)

wow oh no my insults are not as good as your lame ass ones, oh what am i to do, boo for you, why don't you build a bridge and get over yourself, freak

anyway to the more important issue about the LSF, i know you from Jedi Knight, and have seen LSF Admiral Ghent at the SWG forums, i have also heard of you from various other clans i have talked too.

The Anti DSc is not a clan it is a life style! you will soon learn more as to why to join

Guest DS_STARVIPER
if you wannna allie either post on this thread or pm me were an new clan but have some members who are going to b really good

are u kidding u will suck

Viper, you are very stupid... I've seen a bunch of LSF's on the zone a lot... They are waaaaaaaaayyyyyy better than your sorry ass clan (And our Sorry ass clan for that matter)

Also: YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE: TAKE A FRIGGEN HINT!

Guest Jedi Jester

Is it just me or is Viper not liked by anyone?:D Just checking. Anyhoo, The DSC Is just a bunch of players, well, basically all Allied against Viper and his misfit, unwanted, Darkside clan. Trust me, You will soon know why he's hated. Who knows why he's a pain in the rear, He might just be growing his pubes and is really itchy.

I know how Starviper is....... I been watching this boards for month but waiting till LSF is ready to get cadet for BG. Dont worry his clan will not survive the WOW that will come. :) I hope to see many clan to join these wow for it is a test to see who is the best :)

IF you want to sign up your clan or league go to http://www.battlestats.com Sign it up and put BG under your league name that you play :)

Archived