Home

Quanons and Marius Praetorian Armour Pack

Quanon

Hello,

Today I can release another mod. This time it's a brand new armour for your PC to wear. It's a reskin of Darth Bandons body. I found it a bit sad that only the Sith had heavy armour to wear. So I set out to make this thing look fit for a Jedi.

Not only is there an armour, but a helmet to match aswell. The helmet is a seperate item you can wear with any other clothing item in the game.

EDIT: Special thanks to Marius for helping me to setup the TSLpatcher and script to make this mod work smoothly as it does! Thx mate ;)

The Readme:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
* Praetorian Jedi Knight Armour Pack *

==============================================================================

IF YOU ARE EVER IN ANY DOUBT ABOUT INSTALLING ANY MODS, PLEASE REMEMBER TO ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR FILES BEFORE INSTALLATION, JUST IN CASE.

WARNING: THIS INSTALLER MAY REPLACE ANY FILES OF THE SAME NAME THAT ARE ALREADY PRESENT IN YOUR OVERRIDE FOLDER!

===============================================================================
Description: This mod will install a unique armour for your
Jedi Character. Nothing gets replaced, the armour works as a disguise.
Like the Sith armour or the Tusken Raider clothes in the game.

Because the armour works as a disguise you automatically also wear the helmet.
Though I've included the helmet as a seperate item, so it can be used with
any other armour from the game to.

Happy gaming!

Install: Use the TSLpatcher.exe, it will handle everything for you ;-)

Compatibility: There shouldn't be any major conflicts with other mods. Though just this small warning about Nemo's body placeable on Dantooine.
The TSL Patcher won't replace the Nemo's body placeable if there's already one in your Override, it'll patch the existing one.

Credits:

All made by Quanon and Marius Fett.

Disclaimer: By downloading and using this mod you agree that we will not be held responsible if anything goes wrong with your computer because of your use of our files. Use our mods and files at your own risk.

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (KotOR I) and Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (KotOR II) are copyright © LucasArts, Bioware and Obsidian Entertainment respectively. No copyright infringement is intended by me.

My special thanks to everyone who's made a tool or program that helps out with modding KotOR, especially those found at http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php

Questions? Contact any of us at Lucas Forums.

Screenshots:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

Screen01_zpsf19ebb6b.jpg

Screen02_zpsfffc3440.jpg

Prev_Ingame2_zps156f16af.jpg

Download Links:

Deadly Stream

Media Fire

Hello Quanon,

I have noticed that when I try to wear the helmet by itself it appears to be slightly invisible, is there anything that I could edit to fix this problem?

P.S I have also noticed the same whilst trying other models, for example: Darth Bandon's robe mod.

Many thanks.

Hello Quanon,

I have noticed that when I try to wear the helmet by itself it appears to be slightly invisible, is there anything that I could edit to fix this problem?

P.S I have also noticed the same whilst trying other models, for example: Darth Bandon's robe mod.

Many thanks.

No, both the armour and helmet should have a 'bling bling' effect.

I've checked my files and noticed I forgot to add a TXI file for the armour texture. Plus I forgot the texture for the visor of the helmet :-0

Both have been 'fixed', download links are now updated. So you can just go and download for Version 1.1 of this mod :-)

DeadlyStream should have the latest version aswell.

For the lazy folks:

VERSION 1.1 LINKY

Thanks to djh269 for having a sharp eye, I fixed the 'invisible' or transparent helmet thing.

I was staring myself blind at the model and texture files, but it was just those darn TXI files. Looks I must have screwed up the save settings in my notepad.

So the game didn't use them. All should now be fixed though.

New linky:

MOD VERSION 1.2

Archived