Home

[KOTOR] Brotherhood of Shadow Help

Vanstorm

Note to Forum Admin/Mod: If this thread is in the wrong place, I apologies in advance and would request it be moved to the proper section.

I have recently installed BoS;SR manually and when I went to start up KOTOR and load my save, it failed to. I figured that happens occasionally and brushed it off until it happened with yet another save. I finally tried a third save which loaded and attempted to board the Ebon Hawk and the loader got to 3/4 of the way before crashing and does this every time I attempt to board the Ebon Hawk. I do have other mods installed (I will list them if pm'ed for them) and am unsure if said mods have part to this glitch/bug happening. Hopefully with the hell of the modding community I can get this fixed without having to start fresh. Thanks in advance

-Vanstorm

Why did you install the mod manually? Does TSLPatcher not work for you?

I'm modding the mobile version of KOTOR and my laptop is currently unusable (broken charging port) and ifunbox won't allow me to delete files for some reason so I find manually installing to be easier. I have installed everything step by step according to the read me file and have changed all capital letter to lowercase (which is necessary in case you're wondering) and yet the game continues to crash whenever I try to board the Ebon Hawk.

Archived