• Shooter (fps, etc)
    • Flight Sim.
    • Racing
    • Puzzle
    • Sports
    • Other

Guest Rogue15

it's gotta be shooter.

want a list of ALL my shooter games? no, fine, i'll list them anyway, in order of when i bought/got them.

Spectre (for snes)

Descent (my first REAL shooter...i remember hiding it behind the game shelf when i didn't have $5 for it, it was the last one, wehen i came back a week later, it was STILL there!)

Eradicator, my first TRUE first person shooter, it's a quake/doom clone, i gave it to my best friend recently

Descent II

Jedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith bundle. I got them, cause I was just getting to know the star wars universe...i ran it on my old 486, talk about framerate issues, saw it on a pentium 3, almost cried, got a pentium 3 the next year.

Turok: Dinosaur Hunter...my best friend introduced me to the series, now i've got them all...my first n64 shooter (i'm not counting shadows of the empire as a fps here.

Turok 2: Seeds of Evil-man this game is awesome, i wish its framerate was better...

Turok: Rage Wars...

Turok 3

Carnivores 2

Duke Nukem 3d (pc gamer mag sent it to me)

Delta Force

Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force, currently the last shooter i bought. Am extremely impressed with the graphics, and now want to get a Geforce 2 so i can get Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast.

Archived