Home

Help Changing Twilek Outfit (KOTOR 1)

JollyJake

Hi All,

Happy New Year!

I would like to make the female Twilek dancers wear normal clothes. Maybe something like the Jedi robes or some armor - anything really.

I cannot locate the file name for the dancer's outfit. I've downloaded Kotor tools, MDLOps, etc, but I cannot locate the dancer's outfit! Plus the MDLOps tool has been erroring out on certain models.

My understanding is this is all I need to do:

1) Determine the dancer's outfit file name

2) Make a copy of another clothing file (Such as the Jedi robes)

3) Rename the Jedi robe file to the dancer's outfit file name

4) Place the Jedi robe file copy named as the dancer's outfit file into the override folder

5) The Twilek dancer's will be wearing the Jedi robes.

I'm not modifying the model or anything, just need the file name of the dancer's outfit. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jake

The only thing I know is that the dancer textures are called N_TwilekFB01 and N_TwilekFC01 but replacing those with Jedi robe textures will obviously not work, so I guess that's not what you're looking for.

Just thought I'd post it anyway just in case.

The only thing I know is that the dancer textures are called N_TwilekFB01 and N_TwilekFC01 but replacing those with Jedi robe textures will obviously not work, so I guess that's not what you're looking for.

Just thought I'd post it anyway just in case.

Thanks for the info!! Yes, it does help. Now if I can track down what the names of the model for the outfit is I'm good to go.

Another question: does anyone know what the file names of the jedi robes model and textures are? I can try to track it down, but I was hoping someone knew it already.

Also, is there an easy way to decipher what the file names equate to? I saw the different posts detailing what certain letters mean, but I'm wondering if there is a table somewhere describing what each model and texture applies to.

Jake

Archived