Home

Favorite Non-Demonic Skull Character?

MtBlanc

Alright, I'm starting a string that is sure to start some conversation. Who is your favorite character from CMI, but not Murray? I know everyone loves Murray, and it's obvious that everyone would choose him, but let's think beyond Murray for just a brief moment. So, who is your favorite non-demonic skull character from CMI?

------------------

sig.jpg

the guy who has the ship and he's with the bunch of monkeys- aaaaargh I've forgotten his name confused.gif and probably blond beard and Dinghy Dog- specially Dinghy Dog, I thought he was adorable, but definatly the captian with the monkeys is my favorite

My favourite character even including a choice of Murray would be Mr Fossey. I'm so annoyed that they didn't use him in place of Casaba for MI4.

I always resented those barber pirates for not being the three men of low moral fibre... same goes for the diving judges in MI4 wink.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

mmm, even when i may choose Murray, i choosed The Cabana Boy because in his part of the game is the most beautifull ( the sound, the noises, the beuatifull beach )

And i agree wth Tull that it is annoying that mr fossey isnt The Casaba person...

------------------

b.jpg

~AAAH who turned the light of?? Turn it on!!

Guest Rapp Scallion

Originally posted by MagnusB:

Kenny, Mr Fossey, Murr.. no, OK, and Haggis. cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

Who`s OK? tongue.gif

Wally and THE LOST WELSHMAN, and not to forget the smuggler-bunny in the smugglers cave - down to the left.

------------------

rapparts.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Um.....I like that one guy at big whoop, I just can't remember his name. The rat dude.

In order of my favorite characters would have to be:

1. Rat at big whoop!

2. Wally

3. Snocone guy

4. Lechimps crew

5. and THE SNAKE!

-Kaptain

Archived