Home

PartySwap

darthtyren

I initially announced and released this on DeadlyStream, but then realised that there's a possibility that it might not be reaching everyone. So, here we go.

This mod allows the player to recruit both Handmaiden and Disciple. It also adds an armband that will allow you to replace any member of the current party with Handmaiden (wherever appropriate). It also changes the game up a little bit where potentially both can become involved.

Link

The latest version of TSLRCM is REQUIRED before installing this mod.

Also, any mod that edits Kreia's endgame dialog is incompatible with this mod.

Sweet, bro! I've been hoping for a mod that does this for years.

So if I understand correctly, Mical will be the one to appear on the party selection screen, and Brianna will need to be added via an armband? And how does this mod handle the romantic scene with Mical or Visas aboard Ebon Hawk before you go after Kreia? Which scene plays out?

Sweet, bro! I've been hoping for a mod that does this for years.

So if I understand correctly, Mical will be the one to appear on the party selection screen, and Brianna will need to be added via an armband? And how does this mod handle the romantic scene with Mical or Visas aboard Ebon Hawk before you go after Kreia? Which scene plays out?

It's handled the same way it always was - whatever gender you are, that's what determines who you have that final conversation with.

Archived