Home

Time for my pre EMI ritual...

Kighr

I'm gonna go through the first three Monkey Island games just to get ready...I do it before every monkey island...am I the only here who does this...cause if I'm not...I recommend it!

hehe...

Adios,

-Kighr

I dont have MI2!!!!!!!

I lost the CD or something and its imposible to get a copy here in the United Arab Emirates.

Plus I dont have time. Currently I playing Soldier of Fortune, UT, Indy Jones, System Shock 2, and Gabriel Knight III. Hey its the summer, I dont have mcuh to do now that school will be over in 3 weeks. CANT WAIT.

Plus guys if you really like adventure games look out for Vampire and Deus Ex. Vampire is half RPG and half adventure.

Deus Ex is reported to be whatever you want it to be. Ive heard you can avoid all combat (except the bosses) and there are a lot of people to talk toin places like bars and subway stations. Both games look amazing aswell, great grahpics!

Guest ZeroXcape

If you really needed a copy of MI2, you could attempt to win the <a href="http://www.monkeyisland4.net">banner contest</a> smile.gif

First place gets not only a pop3 email, but their choice of a Monkey Island game.

ZeroXcape

zeroxcape@escapemi.com

• 6 years later...

Archived