Home

Is it true what I'm hearing that you can actually play as Elaine in EMI?

G.P LeChuck

btw, heres how to get both Murray & Timmy

Murray - build the abomination of nature & use it on Murray 87 times until he gives in & joins it... the game then resets & murray bounces in on the abomination of nature instead of GT...

Timmy - use the monkey voodoo magnet (its in JoJo Jr's barrel) to get Guybrush to use mind control on Timmy... the game then resets & Timmy & Guybrushes roles are reversed (odd seeing Elaine cuddle a monkey)

------------------

LUA Bar... Whats a LUA?

timmya.gif

Originally posted by Blondbeard:

what is this about magnets and stuff is that really true?

Yes... once you beat JoJo at Monkey Kombat, you have to use the banana picker on the little cymbal monkey & throw it at Jojo... knocking him off... you then have exactly 0.265 seconds to press 'open barrel' before Jojo eats your banana picker, making it impossible to complete the game (u cant DIE in Lucasarts games, but u CAN fail!)

------------------

LUA Bar... Whats a LUA?

timmya.gif

im suprised so many people believed you!

------------------

(¸.·'``'·.¸¸.·'`'·.¸¸.,.,.¸.·'´`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸)

«´¨`·.¸¸.*NewFoundGloryBoy* .¸¸.·´¨`»

(`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸.·''´`'`'`'·.¸¸.·'´´`'·.¸¸.·'´´)

I have a theory about ants. I figure that if I step on every ant I see, then eventually by natural selection the ants will evolve to avoid me. It may take a few million years, but I'm patient.

I have a similar theory about voting against the presidential candidates who equally annoy me, but they evolve even more slowly.

Hey, I've come to expect all kinds of cookey Easter eggs from the Lucasarts guys....

This would've been a MAJOR one, but although I had trouble believing it I did not dismiss it as not being true just like that. :-)

Mostly just hopeful I guess.

[This message has been edited by Spasmodean (edited December 04, 2000).]

every one knows that the only LEC games u can play more than one character are zak mcracken, maniac mansion, dott, indy atlantis, and the FIRST monkey island. smile.gif

------------------

Wanted: one clever signature

Guest The Feral Chicken

Originally posted by newfoundgloryboy:

every one knows that the only LEC games u can play more than one character are ............and the FIRST monkey island. smile.gif

????

First MI? How?

------------------

Money isn't everyting, but it helps

Steve Chicken

chicken.gif

well u see, if u hold down ctrl-alt-del when u walk off the cliff on momkey island (to the right where the stones are and thre is a view of your ship) u then enable a hidden conversation with the threeheaded monkey later on in the game, and u can take control of him and mess around the island!!!

nifty huh?

------------------

I don't know if this counts, but you can play as Guybrush Threepwood in Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine... I think.

I'm pretty sure it was an easter egg, you had to go somewhere and type "I want to be a pirate" or something.

That is, unless that was a gag too, but I don't think it was.

------------------

monkeyislandsig.gif

thats correct, u can change the model in INDY 3D to be guybrush, i personally liked that model better than the one they used for escape, but thats just me.

also in indy 3d, if u change to guybrush by the "i want to ba a pirate" cheat, u shoot puerto pollo chickens out of the bazooka!!

------------------

Archived