Home

what are the rank boundaries on this board?

Guybrush UK

nope its not 30, NFGB has like 250 er sumthin. he's still a lowly monkey like the rest of us. hehe

------------------

This is the door to our bedroom...awwwwww yeeeaaah

--Guybrush Threepwood

This game must be frustrating for stupid people

--My Friend Talya

YEAH i have like 260 posts now and im still the same. so like i have said before it has to be how long u have been a member. 3 months? 6 months?? anyone able to tell us?

------------------

(¸.·'``'·.¸¸.·'`'·.¸¸.,.,.¸.·'´`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸)

«´¨`·.¸¸.*NewFoundGloryBoy* .¸¸.·´¨`»

(`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸.·''´`'`'`'·.¸¸.·'´´`'·.¸¸.·'´´)

I have a theory about ants. I figure that if I step on every ant I see, then eventually by natural selection the ants will evolve to avoid me. It may take a few million years, but I'm patient.

I have a similar theory about voting against the presidential candidates who equally annoy me, but they evolve even more slowly.

[This message has been edited by newfoundgloryboy (edited December 02, 2000).]

I'm not saying that 30 is the number of posts you need.. Just that it might be a magic number. I know I've surp***ed 30 for a loooooooonnnng time now.

------------------

"Show me a man who's gentle and kind, and I'll show you a loser."

-Meet the Parents

It's not the number of posts you have (or at least not JUST that), since I've seen Three Headed Monkeys with only about 50 posts.

Whatever the rules are, it seems to me that they have changed quite a bit since when the forum was first started. It was much easier when the board first began, but now it's much harder to grow two more heads; I can understand why... With the old rules (whatever they were) and the release of the game, there are now a lot more members, and if it was just as easy as it was back then, everyone would have three heads.

------------------

"Show me a man who's gentle and kind, and I'll show you a loser."

-Meet the Parents

Guest Guybrush112

I wanna be a pirate!...ugh...ahem...Sorry: I wanna be a Three-Headed Monkey! I have a lot of posts!

------------------

"You may have seen me in your nightmares. I'm THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!"

"Yipe."--Figurehead &

Guybrush

WOOOOOO!! I GREW 2 HEADS!!!! im sure it was RIGHT after i posted that last message saying i wasnt one, sweetness!!

i feel complete now, kinda funny, like when u used to climb the ropes in gym cl***.

------------------

I have a theory about ants. I figure that if I step on every ant I see, then eventually by natural selection the ants will evolve to avoid me. It may take a few million years, but I'm patient.

I have a similar theory about voting against the presidential candidates who equally annoy me, but they evolve even more slowly.

you can:

1. Gloat.....BUAHahahahaha!

2. tell your friends that could care less about MI

3. have the satisfation of knowing that u wasted countless hours on this board achieviving the ULTIMATE GOAL!!! 3 HEADED MONKEY!!!!

i kinda like the fist and the last smile.gif

------------------

I'm really sorry to use this topic to test my signature, but I'd rather do that than make a new topic just to do that...

Once again, sorry, and I hope this works...

------------------

View?u=927922&a=6777411&p=34902125&Sequence=0&res=high

[This message has been edited by Agent007 (edited December 06, 2000).]

the pirate singing game was FUN and beneficial! and im sure devil skull and secret are the administrators

------------------

Wanted: one clever signature

I'm pretty sure that Devil Skulls are the moderators, since I've only seen Murta and Ydon with those. And The Secret must be the webmaster, since I've only seen ZeroXcape with that designation...

Three Headed Monkeys are the monkeys who talk too much tongue.gif

------------------

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

[This message has been edited by brief (edited December 07, 2000).]

Yes, well.. you'll get there eventually. Three Headed Monkeys are the monkeys who have generated so much chatter that they take up three heads worth, instead of just your typical one biggrin.gif

------------------

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

not so much three headed monkies, but more like three mouthed monkies, now THATS a nametag id wear, THREE MOUTHED MONKEY

------------------

Wanted: one clever signature

Archived