Home

People With the Monkey Island Double Pack Come In Here Now!

FreakyBob

Is it me or is the music in Monkey Island 2 in the double pack different to the original.

In the ways that it seems crapper and more of it in area's that didn't have music?

Bearing in mind I had my copy on the Amiga!

Help!

------------------

"I Trust You About As Far As I Can Throw Manhattan!"

Uhm... Okay, you want me to tell you if the sound from the MI2 that comes with the Monkey Madness CD, is different than the MI2 that you played on your Amiga. Uh-huh... Methinks you'd get better results with the banner 'Monkey Madness owners that *ALSO* have the Amiga version of Monkey Island 2, Come Here!'

Oh, and I DID own the CD version of the original Monkey Island, and it was *EXACTLY* the same as the Monkey Island that came w/ Monkey Madness (otherwise I wouldn't have given it to him...) I know this has little to do with your question, but I thought I should point this out.

Bob Shrimp

The music from Monkey Island I & II CD is different from the original, the original, which I have in floppies, was originally for ad lib and doesn't support sund blaster, at least I can't play it with sound. The CDs come with audio tracks. Try using your CD with your CD player starting track 2 and on, you'll see you have a nice music CD.

I don't know why they did this, because it would have been nicer to have the original music (even if it is worse than a CD track).

Maybe they had to change a lot of code to make it work on Sound Blaster.

About the Monkey II, I don't know what could have been the reason, 'cause it worked fine with SB.

Guest The Feral Chicken

Methinks you have a very good SoundCard, which is not compatible with our favourite oldies. Therefore, the default card is bollocks. Basically.

------------------

Buckbuckbuck BWAAAK!!

chickena2.gif

Archived