Home

moved in

NiKo

i think i have the "forum-mania". i made this page my homepage and i come here all the time!!! since i dont have anything to do these days (i'm sick so i stay in my room alone all day) so i just sit here almost 5 hours a day waiting for someone to post something so i can read, is this hapening to anyone else or am i becoming a lifeless freak!? cwm24.gif

------------------

n_md_clr.gifi_md_clr.gifk_md_clr.gifo_md_clr.gif

Guest The Feral Chicken

Nope, I do it too; exactly the same symptoms!

------------------

That's the second chicken I've ever seen! What with me being a pirate and all. I don't see many chickens in my line of work.

What? Stop looking at me like that!

chickena2.gif

yeah well its fun at day time, but not a night when i cant sleep!!!! for godsakes i havent slept all night, i was in bed and each time i closed my eyes i saw the forum and though "maybe someones posting something right now! damn i'm missing it!!" with vaynes in my eys and sack under them, its sort of like when i played super mario first time when i was small and i couldnt sleep just seing mario jumping around my room followed by the nintendo music.

HELP ME!!! if this night it happens again i dont know how i will survive.... cwm33.gif

------------------

n_md_clr.gifi_md_clr.gifk_md_clr.gifo_md_clr.gif

Archived