Home

How Do You Make A Sig.?

Guest Marco de Pollo

Guest Marco de Pollo

I looked at the f.a.q but it doesn't tell how ! please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Limit 1 per costomer while supplies last.Void where prohibited by law and in the state of Wyoming.-Stan.

Guest Marco de Pollo

I want to make a PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Limit 1 per costomer while supplies last.Void where prohibited by law and in the state of Wyoming.-Stan.

marco: is it that u cant make the picture? or that u cannot post it in your signature?

------------------

eminfgsig.jpg

Just because u can hear my music blasting across the house, doesn't mean that you can just walk in without knocking and expect me to have clothes on.

Guest Marco de Pollo

I don't now how to:

1:How do I make the pic?

2:How do I put it on the sig?

------------------

to make a pic, i just used photoshop 6, but chances are that u dont have that to use. if u like i could make u a sig pic in my spare time (which i have lots of, being on winter break and all) then i could show u how to post it.

------------------

eminfgsig.jpg

Just because u can hear my music blasting across the house, doesn't mean that you can just walk in without knocking and expect me to have clothes on.

Guest Marco de Pollo

GREAT!!! I whould like to discuss it.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Marco de Pollo (edited December 31, 2000).]

Guest Marco de Pollo

Sorry. How do I know the address of the pic.?

------------------

Guest ZeroXcape

Niko: We have HTML enabled on these forums, so if you want to add an image in your signature, simply upload it somewhere, then type the following:

err, ok, you got your answer wink.gif

------------------

ZeroXcape

EMI.com Webmaster

zeroxcape@escapemi.com

[This message has been edited by ZeroXcape (edited December 31, 2000).]

Guest Marco de Pollo

Let's see if it works.

------------------

evh2.ipg

u need to use a "paint" program, i think u can download a trial version of paint shop pro v.6 or something, its not the greatest but its free.

now if u have a rich uncle who has crapped out on numeruos birthdays, have him buy u photoshop 6 smile.gif

Archived