Home

3 O´Clock?

Guest grannen

Guest grannen

On Melee Island the clock always shows 3.

When looking at it, the responce is

"3 O´clock again? What a coincidence!"

Does anyone understand this answer?

------------------

Calvin.gif Grannen Hobbes_2.gif

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited January 09, 2001).]

in the secret of monkey island the clock is also set at 3, guybrush is just adding a bit of sarcasm to it when he says it in Escape from monkey island.

------------------

evosig.jpg

An advertizment for NFGboy:

Infomercial type voice- NFGboy, from Klingware international, one look and you are hooked for life. Your legs are jittering, your hands are shaking, sweat pours down your face when u see him. You lose your job because of all the gifts u wanted to buy him. Friends will suggest an intervention but u end up alone on the street, naked, hungry and screaming repeatedly, over and over, "I NEED YOU NFGBOY!"

So take the plunge into a phenomonon that has women around the world gasping for breath.

The clock in SOMI was deliberatly set NEVER to change as a puzzle diversion.

SPOILER

When trying to get a crew together to sail to monkey island then you need to free Otis from jail. The puzzle leads you to believe that the way to free him is by looting the governors mansion to get a key. You are scheduled to loot the mansion around 3am (I think) and so the clock never changing from 10.00pm was a massive irratation.

END SPOILER

Originally posted by Grannen:

On Melee Island the clock always shows 3.

When looking at it, the responce is

"3 O´clock again? What a coincidence!"

Does anyone understand this answer?

It's not true. First, Guybrush just says "It's 3 o'clock." Only if you examine the clock again will guybrush say "It's 3 o'clock again! What a coincidence!"

------------------

Today, by myself, twelve games I've beaten!

Archived