Home

Porcelain

Al'Kabor

Uggggggggghhhhhhhhh Porcelain...

Anyway I don't think anywhere throughout the series do we find out.I only really started to notice it in CMI.I don't think it was in MI2,and since I've only played SOMI once i can't remember.

Oh yeah,Where in EMI does Guybrush show his porcelain fear?

------------------

Blondbeard.gifScrach.gif3.jpg

I'm not quite sure, but I do think there was something about porcelin in LCR, but once again I don't think it was explained. If I find out where it is, I'll tell everyone. I would also really like to know why Guybrush has this fear, I was thinking of starting a topic just like this one. I'm going to play SMI again in a few days, if it is in there, I'll find it.

------------------

Oh there's a monkey in my pocket/And he's stealing all my change/His stare is blank and glassy/I suspect that he's deranged.

Having re-played SMI only recently, I'm fairly certain that there was nothing about porcelain in there... I was going to re-play LCR, but for some strange reason my mouse doesn't work in it.

Stupid Windows Me*&^%#$@#(*

------------------

Dancing_Monkey.gif Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

I have a save game near where I can get into Elaine's mansion, so I might be able to get in there tomorrow and see if we can finally solve this crisis. I'm not sure if I'll have the time, but I'll see.

------------------

Oh there's a monkey in my pocket/And he's stealing all my change/His stare is blank and glassy/I suspect that he's deranged.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, pocelain

anyway, it never tells you, but i think it has to do with his old world life

------------------

"Don't look at me, i just do what the voices in my head tell me to"

\/ R-Lt.JPG -Lieutenant on elite force board

/\ T-LtCdr.JPG -three headed monkey on escape from monkey island board

R-capt.JPG -Captain of the timeship U.S.S. Mad Monkey NCC-51241

R-Lt.JPG - Lieutenant on the HYL board

signature10.gif

I went in Elaine's bedroom in LCR. Sorry, no porcelin. I checked everything. Elaine's chest, not to mention her bust, was very well looked at. I didn't see any porcelin.

------------------

I wish I had more time to play these games so I could figure it out. I suppose there isn't anything in LCR about it (but I really thought there was), so maybe it is one running joke Ron Gilbert didn't create. If only somebody had played CMI recently. I just recently played CMI again, about maybe 4 weeks ago, but I have a horrible memory. When I get some free time maybe I'll check. Perhaps this is a run over joke from another LEC game? The odds are heavily against that thought, but maybe it could be. I'm not sure and close to giving up.

------------------

i played it, and they also use the joke, but they don't explain it

------------------

"Don't look at me, i just do what the voices in my head tell me to"

\/ R-Lt.JPG -Lieutenant on elite force board

/\ T-LtCdr.JPG -three headed monkey on escape from monkey island board

R-capt.JPG -Captain of the timeship U.S.S. Mad Monkey NCC-51241

R-Lt.JPG - Lieutenant on the HYL board

signature10.gif

Archived