Home

Biggest Avatar Site

darthfergie

Is this the biggest Avatar Site ever?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Is this the biggest Avatar Site ever?

• YES, It is the biggest ever
    • Yes, it is the biggest ever, but it isn't as cool as animations...
    • No...It is a midget site...

Guest Luke Skywalker

Holy Sh*t I didnt listen to you and Im on 56k and the pages are huge!!! Absolutely huge! I cant believe it! Likw OMG Jesus its soo huge!

Guest Luke Skywalker

I know! I wonder how long it took to make all those! The guy should buy some webspace and a domain put some banners up and make a lil money

:D

Originally posted by Luke Skywalker

I know! I wonder how long it took to make all those! The guy should buy some webspace and a domain put some banners up and make a lil money

:D

He didn't make them...he copied them...put them together on one site...that is it. Doesn't mean he can make banners worth squat...plus it isn't animated...NONE of it. I could do the same site with Adobe Photoshop as my only tool...

well like I said he has over 200 pics and it Geocities only alows a certain amount of people on in one hour...we just tipped the limit. Because his site so freaking huge and all on one page it MAKES you load up the whole thing...then geocities shuts you down because of too much traffic...they shut you down for about an hour...

Guest Luke Skywalker

I can understand there point of view though they have over 1 million members using 20 megs of space each for FREE! Thats an amazing deal when you think about it.

Archived