Home

WTF???? star trek???? ewwwwwww

Natty

ok I'm waaaaaaaaaaaay confuzzled here, but where did the trekkies come from? I'm a lil losted here, I mean ive read the posts- but hardly any of them make sense (unless it's posts dissin Trekkies- which in that case I understand perfectly)

But can someone please explain to me WTF is going on? I'm way too confused and it's too early in the morning tongue.gif

Besides- I think Star Trek is just a ripoff of Star Wars (but knowing my luck Star Trek was probably out before Star Wars) I mean at least the people in Star Wars look normal- the people in Star Trek don't half of them look like the Elephant Man- seriously is that guy with the big pointy ears sposed to be big ears? I thought he was on Noddy- wait Noddy and Big Ears are gay together apperantly- so who's Noddy in Star Trek then? (poor Noddy and Big Ears I used to love Noddy)

First of all, Noddy must be some Australian thing right? Secondly, I'm sorry, but Star Trek did come out before Star Wars. The original Star Trek series was in the sixties I believe.

As for the trekkies, they tried to overrun this forum, or something like that, I'm not sure what words they used. Just forget about them. After they get beaten up at school pretty soon, they won't have the strength to type on a computer. So just forget about them and disregard what ever they say.

Noddy was a cartoon but it was a book origionally written by Enid Blyton (I think? I can't remember- don't think it was her but oh well, think it was someone famous though) and he had the lil red car and Big Ears was some sorta elfie thing- but it doesn't matter

Archived