Home

im bored.... as usual

Frenchyd

Well everyone knows how old I am, I seriously feel like an old fart when I see so many 14 and 15yo's here on this forum tongue.gif

And yes, I've played every single Monkey Island game, at the moment, I'm gonna go back and play MI1 and take screen shots so I can put them on my new webpage, which it wont take me that long I don't think, I know the game inside and out, along with MI2 as for MI3 and MI4 looks like I'll have to reinstall the games, oh well doesn't matter smile.gif

------------------

timmya.gif

I'm 15, since yesterday (erybody pls congratuate me). I played all 4, but when I played part 1 & 2 (or better, my dad played I watched) I was only 6 or so, and since I'm not from England/USA I couldn't understand most of the game.

Btw where's everybody from? I'm from Holland (Holland rules!!!!!!!!!!)

The XXXXX

You guys make me feel really old! I was 25 the other week. Please make me feel better is anybody older than me? I'm from England and I've just bought the bounty pack as I loved EMI. I'm just doing the first one and I shall work my way through the rest.

You guys make me feel really old! I was 25 the other week. Please make me feel better is anybody older than me? I'm from England and I've just bought the bounty pack as I loved EMI. I'm just doing the first one and I shall work my way through the rest.

Archived