Home

Do Yuu have any Talents

Guest Dr._Threepwood

I can play games and then play games some more. After that I play games. Then some games and then some... oh yeah. Drink some coke, and then I play some games again. Yep... that's about it. I'm not very clever am I? Sorry...

Guest Dr._Threepwood

Originally posted by brief:

I can count all the way up to ten!! Watch....

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9... oh, wait...

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 12, ...Hmm.

I can count all the way up to six!

Now how old r u now 20? I thought only 4 year olds could countn't coun higher then six

Note I'm just kidding.

Talisen-I have 2 practice everyday its sort of a habbit. Question: Do u soak your reeds or just spit into them and do u make your own reeds?

------------------

nnneeeeewwww.JPG

Please Sign my Guestbook<select size="1" name="D1">

<option>Dr._Threepwood</option>

<option>wants</option>

<option>you</option>

<option>to sign</option>

<option>his guestbook</option>

</select></p>

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

I play the electric organ. I get payed for it aswell! I can earn anything up to £40 an hour!! Just for sitting on my backside pushing a few keys!! Oh and I for some reason can listen to a song(if its a good one) and remember every word of it! Although the problem is I can still remember lyrics from something like 1985 or something.

Oh god now i've got one of Rick Astleys songs in my head!! AARRGGHH NO GO AWAY!!!!

------------------

brighteyesdrums.jpg

Originally posted by Dr._Threepwood:

Now how old r u now 20? I thought only 4 year olds could countn't coun higher then six

:sobs: Gosh, you're mean... frown.gif

rolleyes.gif

Hey, at least I can count up to half my age!

...What? Six is not even close to being half of twenty? Oh... Um... Hey, I can count all the way up to six!! biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Brighteyesmonkey:

Oh god now i've got one of Rick Astleys songs in my head!! AARRGGHH NO GO AWAY!!!!

Together forever and never to pass...

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!

------------------

brief.gif

It's happy. It's fun. It's Happy Fun Ball!!

Do not use Happy Fun Ball on concrete.

Originally posted by Dr._Threepwood:

I was only Joking!!!

I know. As were I. Note the smilies.

Parallel parking isn't a talent. It's a skill. tongue.gif

------------------

brief.gif

Ingredients of Happy Fun Ball include an unknown glowing substance which fell to Earth, presumably from outer space.

[This message has been edited by brief (edited March 06, 2001).]

I have another talent I found out about, chuging a 20 ounce pepsi in under 14 seconds smile.gif

however, I still say hitting a parked truck takes real skill wink.gif

- hey Dr. T I dubed you 1st mate on the Undead pirate thing. do you think I should accualy make it into a club thing?

------------------

<embed width="384" height="128" src="http://www.murraysweb.net/flash/tmurray.swf">

Guest Dr._Threepwood

Thanks. about being a club thing what would we do? I was thinking about soing something about that on my website about adding a club thing but then I realize the only thing they could do is delte messeges in the guestbook witch I only would want 2 do?

------------------

nnneeeeewwww.JPG

Please Sign my Guestbook

oh god all this talk about driving cars into ditches and so on is makin me depressed, im going for my learners next friday and then after that I'll be able to drive a car biggrin.gif Whoohoo, still seeing stuff about driving into ditches and running into trucks is makin me a tad nervous

------------------

misig.gif

Talents usually pass clumsy MegaMonkey by...

But I am quite good drawer ( and I mean the funny thing you do with the pencil to the paper, I am not anyones drawer! smile.gif )

I play piano quite well also.

I play games ( I am talented - oh yeh smile.gif )

I am a boxer ( very talented one - if lied a little wink.gif )

------------------

megamsigsm.jpg

Archived