Home

Monkey Island Movie

Timmy5

no there is not going to be one out of my knolage but i read around here somewere that some said that jim carrey would make a great stan for a monkey island movie well i started woundering who would be good as every one else? me well.........

Guybrush: Isn't Guybrush already an acted guy from Monkey Island 1 so that takes care of him.

Elane: Same as above

Lechuck: This is a hard one... perhaps they should juts make him graphic? lemme get back to you on that!

Herman Toothrot (don' say real name for peaple that arn't there yet): oh just any plain old guy with a really big beard

Murray: Yurrick

Stan: Jim Carry (as stated before)

well i did not reeally think of any ideas >< o well you guys can!

------------------

timmy.jpg

Guybrush Threepwood... a young David Hyde Pierce would've been nice, or Matthew Perry, but again he's too old... Dominic Artamo could be alright, but I'd have to see him with dyed hair and his beard shaved, and to also ascertain wether he has any visual acting talent.

Elaine's obvious is Elizabeth Hurley, while LeChuck has to be Dustin Hoffman (in a tounge in cheek reprise of his Hook role as Captain Hook), heavily made-up of course.

**** Van Dyke would be a good Herman Toothrot snd that's all I can be bothered casting for now, except that Ted Danson is the essential Stan. Just watch Made In America.

And if you're interested in an MI movie, don't forget those rather excellent scripts in the fan creations section at http://mi.adventuregamer.com/index.shtml wink.gif

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

Guybruh:Maybe Brad Pitt? Trust me watch Twelve monkeys/ after that performance he can be anybody!

Elaine: Nah!Liz Hurley's too cat like. Cameron Daiz (dyed hair)

Stan: It has to be Jim Carrey!

Lechuck/Murray: Computer generated

Herman Toothrot: Yeh!! ****y Van Diek!

Voodoo Lady: Whoopi Goldberg

Largo: Danny Devito (on a massive diet)

Wally: Rick Moranis

Hey this is fun!!

------------------

brighteyesdrums.jpg

I still think Kate Winslet for Elaine, I got a monkey island movie page on my homepage www.geocities.com/n_a_t_t_y it's only got some of the chars, but tell me what you think, do you agree/disagree? How old is Wally sposed to be anyway? Coz I said that whatshisname from the 6th sense would make a great wally, but is Wally just a dwarf male os something? I even think Drew Barrymore for Elaine, it's gotta be someone sweet, but knows how to be a bytch given the chance

------------------

misig.gif

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

HAHAHAHA!!!!

I'm on top of the world!!!!

I fell on the floor laughing when de caprio died!

HAHAHAHA!!

------------------

brighteyesdrums.jpg

hehehehehe brief, I never thought of that biggrin.gif nah the figurehead lady is too grumpy, maybe it should be Leo? Considering it was his line and everything wink.gif hmmmmms lovely, the thought of Leo wearing a dress n wig and pweddy makeup scares me but makes me giggle (considering I like him and everything)

------------------

misig.gif

Victory? Victory, you say? Not victory. A defeat, it was, Master Obi-Wan. Begun, the Clone War has.

you know the figure head lady could be played by...i forgot her real name...but she was grace in grace underfire... you know the T.V. show? and the voodoo lady could be played by..i forgot her name ( boy i need to remember these names!) she was in touched by and angel...not the irish one but the other. i agree that jim carey and liz hurly should play stan abd elain ( however you spell it) i can never get over the figure head lady thought " whats with this obbsession with dressing me up...you pantiloon freak!" hehehehe i love it i laughed about that for days..no weeks after that!! smile.gif

I dont think making monkey island into a movie is a good idea, becuase the main reason its fun is becuase you have control over someone, you are part of the story. Take a look at other video games made into movies.

------------------

fizz36.JPG

How about.....

Guybrush: Brad Pit (as long as he acted like a doof)

Stan: Jim all the way!

Captain Smirk: Hulk Hogan (he cant act worth a damn, but he's got the perfect looks for it)

Elaine: Elizabeth Hurley, she's damn fine!

LeChuck: Ron Goodman in a lota makeup

Murray'd probably be best computer animated, but Robin Williams could do a perfect voice for him

------------------

I'm selling these fine leather jackets...

Oh, and i jsut got back from the Virgin Islands last night! God only knows how close I came to discovering... the SECRET OF MONKEY ISLAND!!!!! Well, considering that I only went to St. Thomas, St. John, and St. Croix, I probably wasnt THAT close. I dunno about you guys, but my spring break kickes AAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

------------------

I'm selling these fine leather jackets...

Archived