Home

Games

the_xxxxx

I've just got the sims back on my computer so I'm happy about that biggrin.gif I've been playing Leisure Suit Larry 3 as well, ummmmm I played Day of the Tentacle for the first time a lil while ago biggrin.gif That was an awsome game. I've been going back to a lotta old games, coz I reckon a lot of the older games are better than games out today

I really wanna play a game called "Another World" it's about this guy who gets stranded on some alien planet and he needs to find his way out- oh well I'm sure I will survive

Well iam playing The Sims:Livin'It Up(in the U.S and other places ''Livin' Large'')Er I recently finished the Longest Journey.Before then i had stupid invaders and will probably start playing that again.On the N64 Iam playing Zelda:MM,TWINE and WWF No Mercy(BUGGED mad.gif can't think of anything else

------------------

EMI_Forum_Sig.jpg

Guest Dr._Threepwood

Originally posted by Natty:

I don't think the Sims Livin It Large is out here in Australia yet frown.gif well I haven't seen it here anyways its a pity, I'm a huuuuuge sims fan, if and when it does turn up, is it worth getting or borrowing off someone who may already have it?

If u want i could try burning it and sendig it to u,

------------------

SoginSIg.JPG

Please Sign my Guestbook

Guest Dr._Threepwood

Originally posted by TunaMurray:

-sims is it any good?

well, just right now I have been replaying Full Throttle -making a lucas arts games flash video thing

but I also play a little Elite Force, Riven and hope to get the new Myst game when it comes out

I remeber Myst! I got when it first came out by accident I gave the last red page back to the guy and lost and I couln't go back because someone else did the rocket ship thing for me.

------------------

SoginSIg.JPG

Please Sign my Guestbook

Dammit what's it with all you guys lovin' the sims. It had the game for a week and after a while it bored the crap outta me.

Myst was very irretating. There was this puzzel with some kinda keyboard, and you had to play a melody. But then my sounddriver was broken so I didn't hear a freaking thing.

Yeah Oni is great, also looking forward to prt 2. I'm also waiting for Thief III & Deus Ex II, cause Thief II & Deus Ex were the best games ever made.

Oh yeah I put Beetle crazy cup back on my comp, really lots of fun. And I'll always have Worms Armaggedon, my favourite of all times!

The XXXXX

Originally posted by the_xxxxx:

I think it's impossible to hate worms, even my sis likes it. They're cute&rude!

Anyone played Alice? Or No1 lives 4ever?

The XXXXX

Its not impossible. My mom HATES worms armageddon especially the voices frown.gif

------------------

Everythings cool and froody!!

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

One of my favourites on PC is Simon the Sorcerer, but then I also play Everquest(an internet game) (even though I havent for ages and ages and will probably get chucked out of my guild for it WHOOPS!)(and i pay £7 a month for it!! damn)

OOK.......................MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

------------------

graeme.escapemi.com.jpg

I just recantly finished Final Fantasy 9 - and it's definately the best game I've ever played on PSX. I can't wait for FF 10 on my powerful PS2!! I wanted to play FF 8, since I never got to finish it, but I don't have it so it had to be FF 7 instead. For the time being, only Monkey Island have had this much attention from me.

Don't laugh, but I also play around with nostalgia feelings on my Amiga with DuckTales - me and my cousin just played this game for ages some years ago. It's still very enjoyable! LOL!

Guest Dr._Threepwood

Finnaly anothre Final Fantacy fan I haven't played 9 yet. 8 was good but somehow I enjoyed 7 better.

Note good matria cobo :Nights of the round Mp obsorve

------------------

nnneeeeewwww.JPG

Please Sign my Guestbook

I remember Duck Tales! You had 2 complete a few levels, like one in the jugle, one where you had to climb a mountain and one with a mummy! There was also something with holdins & shares, but I never really figured that out!

The XXXXX

Guest murta

I'm sorta torn between Oni and some Metal Slug roms I downloaded the other day. I play Jedi Knight/Half-Life/Unreal Tournament alot on the net as well

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

WAHEY! I'm a huge FF fan!!

FF7 was amazing! FF8 had the right idea with the student thing but it was to hard. I still ahvent completed it cos the end boss just annoyed me so i cant be bothereed with it. I'm not sure about the age thing in number 9. Their 14 are they? I reckon they should have kept the 17/20 year olds. I'm gonna get it as a reward for finishing my final university project. CAN'T WAIT!

------------------

brighteyesdrums.jpg

Guest Dr._Threepwood

FF8 wasn't very hard. Mainly becasue I did a lot of leveling up and getting magic. I had a attack death anda hundred ultima in my staus defence. For FF7 I just thought of great cobos of matria untill i got Nights of the round.

------------------

nnneeeeewwww.JPG

Please Sign my Guestbook

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

I got bored with ff8 at the nd anyway.

My ff7 characters are lvl 99 have the highest stats possible and the best weapons. And my money goes off the screen.

Sorry i really got into it at one point.

------------------

brighteyesdrums.jpg

Guest Dr._Threepwood

The end of FF7 can get very boring once you did all you can without fighting Sephiorth. So I went in and fought him and level 80 with most of the level 4 limit breaks and ultimate wepons

------------------

nnneeeeewwww.JPG

Please Sign my Guestbook

Archived