Home

Who know where to download The Curse Of Monkey Island

MonkeyFan

Kid and Mega were trying to make a point about how it's wrong to download the game when you can still go and buy the game, sheeeesh what do you expect? A smiley face as the icon and something along the lines of

"I'm sorry, but you can't download CMI from the internet, it's still found in shops" I think they both had a right to use the mad.gif face, besides if you desperatly want the game then you can go buy it somewhere.

I tried to find out about MI1 and MI2 at my local computer store, but they said it was no longer being made so they wouldn't be able to order a copy frown.gif Maybe they lied I dunno, but that's the only reason why I downloaded MI1 and MI2 otherwise I woulda bought them

------------------

smurfsig.gif

Check Out My New Homepage, And Sign The Guestbook, Otherwise I'll Be Upset!

I'm not gonna start a war between me and the whole forum, but I do think that those mads weren't necceseary. brief was very polite when he pointed out that it doesn't make sense. He even told MonkeyFan were to download the demo. Newfoundgloryboy was also very polite when he talked about piracy etc. and he didn't use any mad.gif emoticons.

I don't care if you don't want to apologize, Kid, and I don't want you to apologize (at least not to me) MegaMonkey, but this thread would have been closed a long time ago on other forums. Not because MonkeyFan asked where to dowload the game.

baul

Baul, I'm afraid that this thread would've been closed on other forums because the admins/mods would've thought this was a thread for piracy - and no forum supports piracy. Sorry, MonkeyFan, again - especially if you meant 'where from to download the demo', but if you did, you should've stated so.

I'm sorry for the emoticon - but it IS just an emoticon, no more no less. Baul, you shouldn't take it so straightforward. We often say things we later on regret.

------------------

megamsigsm.jpg

Archived