Home

Concerning Gungans

Guest Khameir_Sarin

Guest Khameir_Sarin

why does nobody like JarJar? The Gungan war vs. Battle droids was one of the best scenes! Does anyone else not hate JarJat or the Gungans!? Im going to be them the most in GB!!!!

:gungan::jarjar: - They are all cool- Yeah i know JarJar was annoying, but him and all other Gungans are cool!

Guest Admiral Odin

Some think he was a tad to annoying.

I don't care either way about him. Although I do want to play hunt Jar Jar in GB for fun.

Guest Luke Skywalker

I think he was wayyyy to cartoony, but the gungans themselves were not. I think I might play as them pretty often, second of course to the Trade Federation. Mez-a-JAJAR binks, thats a little to cartoony for me...

• 2 weeks later...

Everytime I watch Episode 1 Jar-Jar becomes less and less annoying......I think a few more times I will be able to completly block him out :p

Seriously though, jar-jar ain't that annoying.....some of his jokes are badly timed (like the bit where he gets that droid stuck to his foot....) but I can live with it ;)

Guest Boba Rhett

You think TPM would have been dark without Jar Jar? Wait until the next two movies come out. Then you'll know the true meaning of DARK. *MWEWHOHAHHAHAHAHA*

Archived