Home

How come we needed to Draw three times with Lechuck?

DrEj

More specifically..

go back to a saved game during monkey kombat with one of the island monkies and watch THEIR reactions when a draw is reached...THIS was a subtle clue...tooo subtle, actually, that's why they had to have Elaine TELL you to not try and win

See, the LeChuck statue follows the same movements as the little monkies...but coupled with WHAT LeChuck-Statue had on his head and in his hand...the movement-repeats are a sensible way to let Elaine Escape and Kill Ozzie...without the gamer really drawing any blood.

The whole thing was to keep those "old-lady-christians" at bay when it comes to defending violence the writers wanted to include. You could ALWAYS get away with defeating LeChuck, because he was already dead...but to kill OZZIE took a little more finesse

------------------

"But, I don't want to go amongst the mad people", said Alice. "Oh, you can't help that", grinned the cat,"we're ALL MADD HERE...I'm mad...you are mad" "I AM NOT MAD", diclaimed Alice. "You MUST be, otherwise you would not be here"

• 4 weeks later...

Originally posted by raVen_image:

More specifically..

go back to a saved game during monkey kombat with one of the island monkies and watch THEIR reactions when a draw is reached...THIS was a subtle clue...tooo subtle, actually, that's why they had to have Elaine TELL you to not try and win

See, the LeChuck statue follows the same movements as the little monkies...but coupled with WHAT LeChuck-Statue had on his head and in his hand...the movement-repeats are a sensible way to let Elaine Escape and Kill Ozzie...without the gamer really drawing any blood.

The whole thing was to keep those "old-lady-christians" at bay when it comes to defending violence the writers wanted to include. You could ALWAYS get away with defeating LeChuck, because he was already dead...but to kill OZZIE took a little more finesse

also, jojojr said that "monkey see monkey do" ****ed of his enemies

Archived