Home

I....have....returned....

Guest Guybrush112

Guest Guybrush112

Bwahahahahahahaha. Its too bad nobody cares that i have, though. It seems to be a new generation of posters out there. The only ones i recongnize are El Pollo Diablo adn Blondebeard. Where is newfound glory boy? where is Zombie Pirate LeChuck? Where is Manny? Ahhhh, well hi to all posters i dont know. Heh, its funny how i remember the game: i stopped adventure gaming when i got Tribes 2, then i got Rune. Then one day i was surfing the net and found a game called 'Full Throttle' (which i vaguley remember reading about) and then i realized the good ol' adventure games with guybrush and lechuck......and TLC and Grim Fandango......ahhhh Monkey Island. Hopefully there will be a 5th (probably the last installment) ahhh, ill probably reinstall MI4 and play it, maybe even buy full throttle. Hi to all, i have returned.

-----GB112

God when I saw the Guybrush with the numbers on the end I automatically thought stupid numbers smile.gif Phew thank god for that (There was this guy called Guybrush, he was an idiot and each time he got banned he came back with the name Guybrush, but a new set of numbers on the end, so he kinda got called GuybrushStupidNumbers by some people)

Anyways, enough of that Hi Guybrush smile.gif I'm Natty, I'm 19 and from Australia, I kinda like to think of myself as the Aussie Bytch, I can be nice n cute n sweet, and I love everyone unless they get on my nerves, and when people get on my nerves they know about it biggrin.gif But I'm sure I get on everyones nerves at some stage or another so don't mind me. Well I thought I'd say hello so now I have I'm off to check out the other posts smile.gif

------------------

hugs.gif

faof4.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_UK

Natty- Part Of The Forums Against Oil Filters

Guest Guybrush112

believe me, im not guybrushstupidnumbers, i came from way back when. "Gather 'round, sonny and ill tell ya me tale...." lol. No, i spent a number of times on online play and a game that i vaguely remember reading about brought me back to the adventure world! Nice to meet you all and remember you all! Say ... what is this FAOF i keep hearing and seeing about? hmmmm

------------------

"I'm not bald!!!I just have a really high widow's peak."--Murray

[This message has been edited by Guybrush112 (edited July 09, 2001).]

Ahhhhh the good ol forum against oil filters. It's a joke which you might not understand but I'll do my best to try and explain.

OK, last week a few of us were all in chat (Murta set up a chat room for us) and we were playing 20questions, now the item we had to guess was an oil filter, but the answers to our questions weren't very clear so no one could guess it. When we all finally caved in and gave up we found out that the object was an oil filter. This explains our crusade against oil filters, coz it was something so obvious, and yet we couldn't guess it!

It's all in good fun though, it's not serious, well I'm not taking it seriously, next time theres a lot of people in chat and we're playing 20questions, something will probably come up that we can't guess and so that will be our next protest smile.gif

------------------

hugs.gif

faof4.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_UK

Natty- Part Of The Forums Against Oil Filters

Archived