Home

Simply put..."wow"

RyCheese

It's very rarely that a message board, UBB in particular, I come across actually makes me say "wow". I actually like this place, and after playing Escape From Monkey Island on PS2...I think Im in love with this world of monkeys! I've only stayed at one other UBB, but in the end I made my own board and the other is sort of, well, dead. I have a feeling I'll stay here, and possibly help get some activity to it. Hello world of Monkey Island!

Hi cheesy biggrin.gif (you don't mind if I call you that do you?)

I'm Natty and I'm from Australia, and am known as the Aussie Bytch sometimes smile.gif Anyways welcome to the forum, we're all nice, so sit back n relax and ignore the annoying idiots and they'll go away biggrin.gif

------------------

hugs.gif

faof4.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_UK

Natty- Part Of The Forums Against Oil Filters

Guest Guybrush112

welcome cheesy! Hmmmmm, psx2, eh? fun game eh? you should get mi1 and mi2 and mi3 quickly! fun fun fun fun fun fun fun!

------------------

screen2l.gif

"I want to be a pirate!"

?!?(Sorry about this username, but I figured I'd use my EzBoard username here as well)

newfoundglory- Thank you for your hospitality biggrin.gif

Natty- Nice to meet you. Plenty Aussies go to my board, and I find it hard to believe they call you Aussie Bytch wink.gif

twotimes- I also thank you for the welcome smile.gif

Guybrush- Heck yeah, PS2! I was weary about it at first, but I already have a library of games that are the best ever. Escape From Monkey Island is the newest one to the list. Now I'm anticipating the next game, and since I've found a whole new online world about it my interest in it will be kept strong.

Hello new world! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

By the way, anyone here ever heard of EzBoard?

[This message has been edited by YCrash13 (edited July 10, 2001).]

Originally posted by YCrash13:

By the way, anyone here ever heard of EzBoard?

[This message has been edited by YCrash13 (edited July 10, 2001).]

What one of the most widley used message board creators out there that almost everyone with access to the net has been on and registered?????? Never heard of it

------------------

Blondbeard.gif

faof4.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_UK

Forums Against Oil Filters

I kinda call myself the Aussie Bytch... I have a tendency to be one to people who really annoy me, still I fink I'm getting better in my old age biggrin.gif

------------------

hugs.gif

faof4.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_UK

Natty- Part Of The Forums Against Oil Filters

• 3 weeks later...

Archived