Home

Emulation

Guybrush122

hi all, just wanna know, what is your take on emulation? is it stealing? im not talking new system emulaton (ie psx n64) but the old computer dos emulationm from computers that are so old you cant get em anymore. i wanna know because msx cant be bought anymore and there is a game that is only compatable for that system? should i emulate it? is it right? please tell me your opinions! to emulate or not to emulate! whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of defeat...to emulate, to play, to end all suffering and be no more!

Emulation is good.Though they always say the roms should be deleted after 24 hours.How will they know? I have mega drive,snes,nes,game boy,master system,game gear and arcade emulators.They are a collection from over 2 years.

Emulation is supposidly illegal but you can't be caught,so........

------------------

Blondbeard.gif

faof4.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_UK

Forums Against Oil Filters

it is illegal? i know the fact that you cant be caught, its just i dont want to do anything seriously illegal. i mean, yes, i use audio galaxy, but is it illegal to get a system that you cant find anywhere? like if it is so old it is not sold at any stores at all? So old it is probab;y woth 10 bucks if it was sold? If it is not illegal when in that situation then is sega cd sold in stores? The only thing i really want to know is it considered illegal when dowloading a system that one cannot get any where in the country?

[This message has been edited by Guybrush122 (edited July 23, 2001).]

Guest murta

To be honest, very few forms of emulation are actually illegal and how government crime departments do you think actually have a clue of what emulation is?

Archived