Home

Petition

Frenchyd

This should be my 200th post so I think after this I'm gonna be three headed. Sorry for being "crappy poster". I just want to be a pirate...er...Three headed monkey. Maybe this image helps. wink.gif please work...

hochosswhite.jpg

It's Hoss Cartwright wink.gif

------------------

They don't call me the Bone Master for nothing

I think he should behave himself, otherwise he should leave... but I doubt very much that he will do either, as it seems evident to me that he's a troll.

So, BoneMaster, I've been meaning to ask you--Why do they call you the Bone Master?

------------------

eclipse.jpg

Vroom Vroom!!

Unfortunately, it's been so long since I last played LCR, I don't remember too much of it... only bits and pieces. I would re-play it, but the stupid freaking ^%&*# Windoze ME somehow makes the mouse not work in it (it worked in Windoze 95/98)...

well I agree about admiral being bann eventhou i thought this was harsh at first then when he said star treck more then monkey island well i wanted to ripp his head off........... please do bann admiral i mean what about the chilren?!?!?

------------------

timmy.jpg

Originally posted by BoneMaster:

Brief: Well...Guybrush just says that in MI2(i think you knew that). I don't know. wink.gif

G' says that when he picks up a bone with a stick and it hits its head. cool.gif

------------------

Today, by myself, twelve games I've beaten!

Bone Master came from MI2 when he's stuck in the prison and he needs to get the keys off the dog so he flips the bone leg into his prison cell with the stick, and he says "They don't call me the bonemaster for nothing"

Hope that clears that up a bit smile.gif

------------------

timmya.gif

*falls over laughing on the ground in mass fits of hysteria* biggrin.gif Thomas was Admeral? *starts laughing again* I'm sorry but don't people realize that these sorta things log your IP or something or other and it's way easy to tell if it's the same person?

I liked it better when I had 2 ISP's on the 1 computer coz I kept switchin between them and confused people and no one knew it was me I pretended that I was some guy that had a crush on some girl I hated on the net, she deserved it, she was a selfish spoilt cow- I've heard that line before... hmmmmmmms, ohhhh i know it's Drew Barrymore in Ever After when she's bagging the hell out of her step sister for stealing her mothers dress "I would rather die a thousand deaths then to see my mothers dress on that spoilt selfish cow" Oh dear, I don't know what the point of that was confused.gif

------------------

timmya.gif

And please don't ban me, i haven't been annoying people.I was just asking for help quite frequently and once i posted a nasty message to someone.

------------------

Thomas Is Here,BUT HIS BAG ISN'T

My Handwriting Will Improve If Milk Is NOT Consumed

Can I Trouble You For A BROWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNN Pencil?

Did Thomas and Admeral have the same ISP's or just the same profile? (I hadn't bothered looking to find out) and Thomas? Ususally I'm a paitent person, I'm a nice person, I like everybody, but I don't really consider telling someone who was asking for help I don't really consider smart comments like try www.patchesforcomi.com to be really helpful do you?

Now, I'm sure you're a nice person, and you've seen what can happen when I get angry, and we're all on here to be friends and to help each other, and you don't wanna end up like people like Admeral and Niko (whoever he was) and some others (hey where's carldavis gone? he's vanished off the face of the Earth????) and be banned over stupid inncedents that can definatly be avoided? smile.gif Don't think I'm bagging ya, coz I always believe in second chances okies? biggrin.gif Just trying to give you some friendly advice okies?

------------------

timmya.gif

Archived