Home

Everything you say to me

Guest Kudar

Takes me one step closer to the fridge

I'm about to eat

:D

I love Linkin Park, anyway it's my lunchtime so I'm going for food.

Guest DarkTrooper

yeah Linkin Park is the best i almost got to see them in concert but couldent get tickets. It was for a local radio station KROQ. i listen to it everyday

OH take a chill pill!!!

This is the Off Topic forum, this topic is Off Topic or are there rules pertaining to what is off topic and what is not ?

Jeez lighten up

:rolleyes:

Guest Boba Rhett

Kud'ar Mub'at, I highly recommend that you don't yell at me again.

The forum rules will be done shortly. They will contain a definition of what is acceptable and what isn't. Hopefully that will solve alot of problems for me and everyone else. :)

Guest ICP Ringmaster

yeah Linkin Park is pretty awsome..I like there song "In the end" it totally rocks....

(I am also a pround member of Drowning Pool)

A warning? A warning not to use the bold function again in my sentences because it upsets you?

There was a time before internet geek speek when bold was used to as a means of drawing your attention to something in particular and not to insinuate yelling.

If you are going to get all agro every time someone post in bold or makes a post that is irrelevant to you then you are going to have real trouble dealing with it when this place gets busier, Off topic discussion forums all over the internet are there for that purpose, Are you telling me that this thread I've posted is the first completely pointless thread ever posted on this forum? I doubt it, The fact remains I posted it, it's pointless, it's harmless, and it's Off Topic.

You can't curb what people discuss otherwise you'll be at it all day, and don't forget to tell off crazy dog, he posted about the fact it was his birthday that's as pointless as this thread :rolleyes: but will you? I doubt it!! Ho Hum, one rule for one a different one for others.............................

Guest Boba Rhett

Ummm... I wasn't even talking about the bold part of your sentances. I was being civil and was asking you not to make anymore nonsense posts and your all of a sudden yelling at me to take a, "chill pill" and to lighten up.

Off-topic doesn't mean that you can post any pointless thing you want to.

Telling everyone that your going to go eat is not the same as telling people it's your birthday. I don't see how you could even say that this thread has as much value as that one.

Closed.

Archived