Home

Intricate ideas

jediofhteforce

It would be cool if in multi player modes, or whatever you could desogn your own sabers on the screen before the versus game began, with various statistics which are changed depending on the parts you use. This may not be good for jedi knight but if done in another game could be quite interesting. D ont take much notice of me im always thinking up ideas for star wars games.

Hello haven't seen you before but welcome.

Anyway I think it would be good for Jedi Knight because in the old one you got to choose your color but not the stats and that was fine. I don't see why it wouldn't work if say they made it so that you could put "Saber Stars" on certain saber stats like the "Force Power Stars" that you put on Force Powers so it would have balance.

Some of the choices that you could have to choose from would be:

-weight (the more stars = less weight + more agilty)

-power (more stars = greater damage)

-color (this wouldn't require stars)

so on and excetera tell what you think.

:confused:

[ November 22, 2001: Message edited by: C.H.A.S. ]

I was thinking along those lines but more to:

power cell.

power.

ignition speed.

crystal alignment.

etc......

And basically youd choose parts of the lightsaber which changed the stats like on podracer, except you dont have to pay, hey i just had an even better idea! you have to find jedi homes and relics with books on building and parts and so on to improve your lightsaber.

jedioftheforce.jpg

A lightsaber isnt a solid no, but the handle obiously ways somthing which could be a stat, and the the jedi could earn force stats like in jedi knight, but which also contribute to stamina, strength and so on, it would be the ultimate jedi game!

(annoying image removed by zX)

[ November 22, 2001: Message edited by: ZeroXcape ]

Archived