Home

force powers-- how will they turn out?

DeathBoLT

"Unlike in Jedi Knight, I won't be choosing where to improve my Force skills, but as the adventure unfolded my mastery of this power increased by three levels.."

- PC Gamer, Nov. Issue p. 81

that removes the factor of not knowing what your opponent will be sporting. does it also remove the chance of NF being featured in the game? [Not that I'd complain, as long as there was a happy medium between standard fps game pace and JK's FF FPSer style available]

If Lighting and Choke are of the same calibur that JK saw them, I certainly hope JO sports counters. JK would have been ridiculously unplayable had lighting and grip not featured any counters.

*note: had lighting been as powerful(in JK)as it seems it will be in JO.

I wonder if Knock have any function in MP? Probably not but wouldn't it be fun to apply it to your opponent, maybe poking their eyes, thus blinding them for a moment. :p

Any other thoughts on how Force use in MP will turn out regarding the powers revealed in the november issue?

[ November 12, 2001: Message edited by: DeathBoLT ]

That's a very good thought Seryl. I think the more ammont of "counters" available in this game, the better. :)

I think it's safe to say they will have counters for all the force powers. If not, it will be totally unbalanced.

[ November 12, 2001: Message edited by: SlowbieOne ]

Archived