Home

Conspiracy Theory

JEDI_MASTA

Guest Admiral Odin

I believe in an interview Lucas said he planned doing the middle from the start.

I assume he plans on letting each trilogy be viewable speratly for a small picture yet when viewed together creates huge pic.

Ok this is fact When GL started writing the STAR WARS Universe he had no idea if anyone would like it or if he would ever get a chance to make any other movies When he knew he could make one he felt that the best overall story that could stand alone as a movie by itself would be ANH....It was a great success so he was able to make the other 2....It was always been Episode 4 since 1977

thats my point if it was allways ep 4 dude logic says that u dont start with 4 for just no reason at all:confused: there musta been a reason but iv also heard the story (on one of the movie interviews ) that he didnt know if it would work so why start with episode 4:confused: :confused:

Guest crazy_dog

Think about it: some people read books from the end to the begginig. But what if the neding pages where torn out. Then u start in the middle.:D

I mean George was reading the script the wrong way round, but a burglar broke into his house and stole the last trilogy scripts.

Guest Luke Skywalker

How is this a conspiracy? Umm excuse me but WHO CARES!?!??! I could really care less, I just like the movies because they are well directed and acted. And it pioneered (arguebly) special effects and computer graphics in movies.

Guest Admiral Odin

Besides what is he trying to cover up? making more money? I think not. ANH, was first because he thought of the script first. simple as that. I think. but most likly that is wrong. Oh, he planned it that way to.

Lucas originally wrote 9 movies...... but when he was going to MAKE a movie he chose the most exciting part (at that point).

After star wars a new hope was VERY succesfull he made the next 2 movies. And when the return of the jedi was finished in 1986 he asked MArk Hammil (Luke Skywalker) if he would play in the next 3 movies. Mark said yes when. and Lucas said in 2011.

So he planned the Prequals at the time at .... well.... NOW

Archived