Home

How bout this for an idea ??

Zuckuss13

hey,

Since lots of people haven't played Dark Forces ( including me ) wouldn't it be great if they released it on Game Boy Advance like they're doing with Doom, it would be top class, i know its just wishful thinking but what do you think,

Thanks

Scott :rolleyes:

i guess that would be cool, i never really liked doom anyway, lets start a vote thingy and get signatures on it so we can have it made!

(*sniff* id just like to say, if it hadnt been for me playing DF, i would have NEVER became a SW fan, thats right, DF got me hooked on SW!!!)

Guest digl

Same for me about DF and SW pretzel!

Its a good idea, but we will have to wait for the next portable console, with better controls

How would you switch weapons?its impossible

ah...good to know that hooked on DF worked for not only me! and, beat this...it wasnt even the full version! it was the 3-level demo that came with the rebel assaults and tie fighter, i played it at my friends house...now, i am a star wars freak, and i know just about everything i can possibly know

(i did buy the full version, i believe it was my first piece of SW memorabilia)

Guest Kurgan

Awww.. why bother? Just get the real thing.

I picked up the Win95/98 version new at Hastings (though they suck for prices and service most of the time, I admit it) for $9.

You can get that or the PC version pretty easily and it's much better than it could ever be on the GBA.

Or heck, if you have a Mac get the best version there is.

If you can't find it in the bargain bin, there's always ebay/amazon.com.

Kurgan

Although I KNOW it'll never happen, I'd love to see DF and JK done with the JO engine. it would be a kick @$$ extra feature for JO.

Or if they didn't want to add them to JO, they could make them as seperate products. It could be like an Add-On pack. Or it could be like The Tie Fighter and X-Wing collectors editions which re-released Tie-Figher and X-Wing using the Tie-Figher vs. X-Wing engine.

yes, I understand it's different because converting tie-fighter to the Tie-Fighter vs. X-wing engine is a LOT different than converting DF to the JO engine, but damn it'd be cool.

or at the very least an IBM version with a higher resolution and for god's sake add mouse look to DF. I'd tear off a droid's right arm for a patch that added mouse look to DF.

Sorry for the rant, DF just happens to be one of my favorite games ever, and I'd love to see them re-make it and give it the 5 star treatment.

and please don't mention Dark3D, we're never going to see that completed :)

[ July 09, 2001: Message edited by: The Wanderer ]

Archived