Home

Hopefully we get a new line of Jedi knight 2 figs

Zuckuss13

Hi,

This is my first forum,

I would like to hope if this game is Popular we'll get a few Expanded Universe figures, last time hasbro only ma Kyle from Dark Forces 1, it was a real shame they didn't make Jedic or Jan, mabey they'll make a Promo fig for the Launch

heres hopeing

Thanks

Scott :rolleyes:

A great big hello, and welcome to the forums. :)

Yes, I agree that it might be nice to have some merchandise such as figurines to go with the game. I wouldn't mind a model of the Moldy Crow, actually - it would look quite good on top of my monitor.

As for Kyle...well, he should be a 12" action figure with speech, like the Darth Maul/Qui-Gon/C3PO models I got for my 4 year-old son last Christmas. He loves them. ;)

Or maybe a modelled scene of Kyle in action against the bad guys as a nice little ornament...hmmm...

Guest Krayt Tion

Those ~3 inch EU figures are always hard to track down. They are always on Ebay but I'm not paying a forture for a piece of plastic.

I've always wanted the Dark Trooper though.

If they make new EU ones for JK2 maybe I can exchange them 2 years down the road for a DT.

Guest Boba Rhett

It would be awesome if they did make jk2 figures but the chances are slim and none. :(

Krayt,

If I were you, I'd go ahead and get the Dark Trooper. He's to cool to pass up and his price is getting higher and higher. He's an unbelievabley large action figure.

CaptainRAVE,

Your never to old to collect Star Wars figures. :) In fact, most of us who do are above 17 years of age.

Oh, and hi Zuckuss. :)

[ June 15, 2001: Message edited by: Boba Rhett ]

That's true, you're never too old to have little plastic figures laying around. I bought several episode 1 Jedi & Sith figs when they went on closeout. They ain't worth what they sell for retail anymore, but for $2 each, havin 7 little guys with big sabers fightin' on top of my monitor is pretty cool. It doesn't matter what characters they are exactly, they just need them lightsabers. The new guys with sabers are much nicer than the originals I have packed away in my closet. Still only worth $2 though. Still most are posable and actually hold a real saber rather than have some little antenna pop out of their arm.

Welcome to the forum Zuckuss13! We are similar because this is only my second forum. (I'm counted the JK.net forums and this one as the same 'cause the same people are on 'em and they're all on the LucasGames network.) I would like to see new action figures of all the major JK characters, and new enemies. :D

Welcome to the forum Zuckuss13! We are similar because this is only my second forum. (I'm counted the JK.net forums and this one as the same 'cause the same people are on 'em and they're all on the LucasGames network.) I would like to see new action figures of all the major JK characters, and new enemies. :D

Guest Krayt Tion

I had a fig of obi-w*n out near my computer while they were [trying] to make that game. I might have thrown it out :rolleyes:

[ June 15, 2001: Message edited by: Krayt Tion ]

Archived