Home

Katarn grows?

SELYA

Do you guys think that Kyle's skills [ like force powers and light saber ] will be growing during the game ? If yes how do you think will it be done? I hope we won't have to collect these stupid "experience points" again.Any thoughts on this subject?

I think somethying more organic would make sense ...

i.e. Kyle starts with a full set of force powers (or nearly full), but they are fairly weak (some from lack of use, others from incomplete mastery). He develops skills by using them - i.e. he gets better with push or pull by pushing and pulling. He should also develop a better 'force base' by greater use of the force - and this is how his 'force level' should increase.

(I still think you should choose a role initially - Light Jedi, Dark Jedi, or mercenary)

I agree with you txa, it does seem more right that you learn by experience, and not by finding secret rooms and stuff like that. Of coarse, this would be awesome , because you can just sit there in early levels, building up all of your force powers by using them constantly. In this case, ill probably be in te first level for days. Heh heh heh.

Guest Tie Guy

That could maybe be based on the amount of time or kills that you have with your saber as opposed to the guns. If you ran around shooting everyone you would have less ability to block with the saber or not have as many moves. That would be more realistic, after all, practice make perfect. ;)

This was discussed some time ago

I hope they implement a good system, I always thaughted that finding secrets to get stars was one of the most stupid things of JK

Maybe your powers increase depending on your effectiveness using them

Archived